Thursday, July 12, 2007

More Sighing...

.:An Attempt To Reconnect...:.

Truth be told, it's been a while since I've last hung out with Estelle, and this is owing to the fact that our schedules really do conflict a lot.

Well, I must say that I'm glad she's doing well despite the tempests she's been going through lately. We hung out and had dinner, as I was stranded in the rain and she was in the area, so we just really talked about how she's been doing.

I really don't know what to say about this, to be honest. On one hand, I'm glad I've seen her again after a while. On the other hand, I feel horrible that I've seen her again only now, knowing full well that I should've been there for her several times in the past, especially when she had a lot of things on her plate and she just needed a friend who could put her mind to ease.

It's hard being stuck between a rock and a hard place. You try to not pick a side at all, but in the end, you don't really help out either way.

I guess all I can do at this point is hope for the best.

.:G-uh...:.

I have a teaching demo for Reedley on Monday about Shakesperean Sonnets. I've taken the test, I wasn't doing so hot with it, and now, this one... urrkk...

Ummm... help?

No comments: