Monday, October 10, 2011

Just Another Magic Monday: Because I Keep Having Gigs Over The Weekend

.:Just Another Magic Monday: Because I Keep Having Gigs Over The Weekend:.


And the world can't erase this fantasy...

So yeah, aside from treating myself to an X-Box Kinect, I had a working weekend, hosting for the Alodia's Fantasy pre-screening event, and then Kathy's wedding. Overall, a pretty crazy hectic weekend, but one thing recently turned up that I'm pretty happy about...

... My De Ring is improving ever since I bought that awesome ring from Cosmania a week ago.

I haven't really been doing De Ring much beyond the normal ring-on moves, but now, with the new ring I got, I feel more and more inclined to show off, and I've been improving by leaps and bounds in that department.

I know, I know. Not much of a JAMM update, but really, it's been a crazy weekend, and magic isn't that high up on my priority list at the moment, I'm just glad I still managed to figure out how to talk about magic today, in fact. :P

No comments: