Monday, November 21, 2011

Not A Just Another Magic Monday, But...

.:The Return Of The Comeback:.

So I ended up hosting The Story Circle's annual close-up magic competition last Saturday, and it was a load of fun.

Meeting a lot of the TSC members of old definitely made my day, and seeing Patrick finally take home the big one with his choreographed Chop Cup routine really was awesome, and defending champion Tenkai wasn't too shabby, either.

Judged by sir Rael, doc Ronnie, Ronny Mariano, and Alakim, TSC's competition was a very entertaining affair from top to bottom. I amused myself by sneaking in some of my standup material in between performers, and it looks like jokes about GMA are very well-received.

In any case, after the whole thing, I sat down and talked shop with the guys, and I must say, it was good to be back in the thick of things if only once. Sir Rael paid me the biggest compliment of the night when he told me that my hosting was "elegant." I was beaming proudly.

No comments: