Thursday, November 03, 2011

Today Has Been A Good Day...

... Yes. It Totally Has:.

I don't have much to say, except for the fact that today has indeed been an awesome day. I know, it's been a year (thereabouts) since the demise of NU 107, but OPM has still managed to get by even without its radio patron, and it's not like the people behind NU are going to just not do anything at all, are they? I'm sure they're online at least, like on Dig Radio or something. Heh.

That being said, today has been a great day, indeed, and I'm looking forward to what the rest of the week has to offer. Needless to say, I am definitely looking forward to going to 99.5 RT in a bit, seeing as they're doing their on-air stuff in The Fort today.

Optimism. It's awesome, except for the quality of my blogging. Heh.

No comments: