Thursday, June 30, 2005

.:Today's LSS:.

Doesn't matter what happens. She's always a woman to me...

She's Always A Woman To Me
by Billy Joel

She can kill with a smile, she can wound with her eyes
She can ruin your faith with her casual lies
And she only reveals what she wants you to see
She hides like a child, but she's always a woman to me
She can lead you to love, she can take you or leave you
She can ask for the truth, but she'll never believe
And she'll take what you give her as long it's free
Yeah, She steals like a thief, but she's always a woman to me

CHORUS:
Ohhh... she takes care of herself
She can wait if she wants, she's ahead of her time
Ohhh... and she never gives out
And she never gives in, she just changes her mind

And she'll promise you more than the garden of Eden
Then she'll carelessly cut you and laugh while you're bleeding
But she?ll bring out the best and the worst you can be
Blame it all on yourself 'cause she's always a woman to me

CHORUS

She's frequently kind and she's suddenly cruel
She can do as she pleases, she's nobody's fool
And she can't be convicted, she's earned her degree
And the most she will do is throw shadows at you,
But she's always a woman to me

CHORUS


.:My Baby's Back!!!:.

I missed my laptop soooooo much. But I'm not a geek. Not at all.

It's finally back to tip-top shape, thanks to Sacha's wonderful, wonderful help.

It was initially a disappointing day, as I didn't get to collect my check, and repartitioning had to be done when Open Office found itself on Ubuntu instead of Windows (Very, very sneaky...), but it was no big deal soon enough, as I ended up not going to the movie premiere anymore and instead going back to Sacha's place with Clair and JM (Nuninuninu...), and ice cream and a bit of sleep all helped me get myself up and at 'em once again soon enough.

For now, I'll leave my day at that. It was very eventful, and I was glad to be in the company of great friends who picked me up amid a nasty bout of depression... it's all good, I guess. I was exceedingly catty with some of my comments, though. Ah, well.

No comments: