Friday, June 17, 2005

.:Today’s LSS:.

Last words of a fool…

Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda
by Brian McKnight

Baby, can you put them bags down
Just wait hold on for a minute
Gotta say a couple things before you go
Even though I know that we're finished

I don't want you to leave without knowin'
Just where I'm comin' from, babe
I just wanna say I made a big mistake
And now I gotta face the fact that I

Chorus:
Shoulda been a better man
The kinda man that you needed
Woulda been better off
If I done right by you
I coulda done this, I coulda done that
But I know I can't go back
'Cause now it's just too late
I'm sayin' shoulda woulda coulda, yeah

I can tell by the look on your face
You ain't tryin' to hear what I'm sayin'
Maybe you done heard all of this before
To her this ain't no game that I'm playin'

This may be the last chance I ever have
To talk to you before you go
So I gotta say I made I big mistake
Girl, you know it's killin' me that I

(Chorus)

I should have done my best to love you, baby
I should have placed no one above you
And now it's killin' me more than you know
Letting you, that's why I...girl, I know that I shoulda

Shoulda been a better man (Coulda been a better man to you, baby)
The kinda man that you needed (Shoulda been there for
you every time you needed me)
Woulda been better off (Every time you called me)
If I done right by you (And you know that I coulda done this)

I coulda done this, I coulda done that (Coulda done that, yeah)
But I know I can't go back (You know I can't go back, baby)
'Cause now it's just too late (All I know need to know
is, girl, all I need to know is)
I'm sayin' shoulda woulda coulda, yeah (Do you love me
like you used to, baby)

I know I shoulda, yeah
I know I woulda, yeah (All the things I coulda done)
I know I coulda been a better man (All the things I shoulda done)
Said I shoulda woulda coulda, yeah (Sayin' shoulda
woulda coulda, yeah)

I know I shoulda, yeah (Yeah)
I know I woulda, yeah (Cooulda woulda shoulda)
I know I coulda been a better man
Said I shoulda woulda coulda, yeah (Yeah)


.:Guess What?:.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Guess who’s premiering this film?



.:My First Day At School:.

After getting a nice little bonus from work, it turns out that I can afford my tuition for this semester. Perfect.

So there I was, going to Ateneo, when lo and behold, I run into Kip Oebanda. He’s taking masters in Economics. Okaaayyy… talk about coincidences.

My class is Paul Ricoeur, under Dr. Leo Garcia. I must say that this class seems very promising to me, and I definitely enjoyed the class, considering how some of my old friends, Dr. Locker, Jack Jacinto, Ray Hernandez, and PJ Mariano were in the class. Ricoeur seems to be a rather interesting person to talk about, and his parallelisms with Levinas as a contemporary are rather interesting, as this more or less means barring Kierkegaard, all the individual personalities I took Philosophy classes for are all connected to one another: Heidegger, Levinas, and Ricoeur.

I then had dinner with Ray, and we had interesting conversations. I have to say that I’m pretty glad we managed to thresh some ideas out, and telling me that I’m doing things right with how I’m handling my interactions with Pomelo so far. Oh, well. I think Ray was taken aback by the abrupt attitude adjustment. It’s all good, I guess. And the food at The Barn was pretty good, really…

.:Can I Just Vituperate Again? More Annoyance…:.

-----Original Message------
From: “Meilan” (Gwapito69@hotmail.com)
To: (wave891@wave891.fm)
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 4:14 AM
Subject: What’s Wrong With Your DJ?

>ok I’ve’d (sic) been listening today june 16, 2005 at 400am and when they start playing wherever you are by side border (sic) they start playing with it. It’s not even funny. I like the musics (sic) but the stunt that the DJ did with that song and the song after that is so Effing annoying, so please tell your DJ not to play with the music. He start’s (sic) slowing the music down and fast forward it then slowing it down and fastforwarding it!!! (HUH?)


Now that I’ve more or less shown you the contents of the letter, can I just say this?

Whoever wrote this letter makes me so ruddy sic. (Lol)

I mean, really now. The ruddy bastich can’t even string a full paragraph together without no less than FIVE grammatical gaffs, not to mention the fact that he doesn’t even know the difference between Side A and South Border. For him to throw an accusation like this in my direction is just plain mind-boggling first, and insulting next.

Let’s see how it’d be impossible for this indiscretion on my part to have happened…

1. First of all, I don’t know how to “slow down” a track. I can skip some parts, but “fast forward” doesn’t exist in our player. I’m sorry, but we’re not using a cassette, nor are we using a CD. That is clearly a lie.

2. Secondly, the log on the computer says “Wherever You Are” by South Border was last played on June 13, a Monday. The letter claims I “played with the music” on June 16, a day when the song was never even played. So where the Hades did that idea come from?

I don’t know what gwapito69@hotmail.com is smoking, but that sure is some pretty strong stuff. If you have nothing better to do than besmirch my name with your petty complaints, then maybe you ought to get a life instead, because it’s just inane and annoying.

I have a sneaking suspicion that gwapito69 is one of two things:

1. Someone who was listening to another station and mistook it for wave, or

2. A complete nincompoop who probably didn’t get his request played... sounds familiar.

The last thing I need is someone lying his way to dent my career. You don’t mess with my career.

Eff you.

No comments: