Saturday, June 28, 2008

I Am Such A Rascal...

.:Last Night's Buhay Coke Event... A Success!:.

I will post about it in more depth, but for now, just to let you know what you guys missed...

1. The event was hosted by able guy PJ and yours truly.

2. There was rickrolling.

3. My magic act was a hit, much thanks to two people in particular... Shari and doubly so, Kring.

4. Shari Punk'd all of us... including the clients. Apparently, she was well and fine after the finale of my act, but she fooled everyone, myself included, into thinking something went horribly wrong with her... gah! =p

.:I Can Has Videos!:.

Courtesy of Azrael, this is the video of my performance of "Lady And The Rope" for Charmelle of the 26K girls from "Deal Or No Deal".

I really hope you guys will like it. =D

10 comments:

Aileen Apolo-de Jesus said...

Hey thanks for hosting the event ha! See you next week ulit =)

edelweiza said...

hi! this is my first time here.

whaaaat? well done, she was able to fool my group.haha.

btw, great tricks last friday night.i hope you won't mind i got some videos. :D

Anonymous said...

lawl Nice rope trick! Sayang, could've asked you to teach me!

Kel Fabie said...

@Aileen: Thanks as well! I hope the clients didn't get scared by Shari's Oscar-winning act.

@Edelweiza: That's cool! I'd really love it if you e-mailed me a copy of the videos, though... =D

@Paolo: Hahaha. That's what gets me the big bucks (R-ight...). Lol.

edelweiza said...

sure, what's your e-mail then?

Kel Fabie said...

mistervader@gmail.com. :)

Azrael Coladilla said...

the mastah magician! hahahaha

astig pre~!

Faith said...

Congrats naman! Yay! :) Amazing rope trick, plus say thanks to Jay for the deck.

Anonymous said...

its my first time here, just like u to know that we have a great fun at the event ☺☻☺

Kel Fabie said...

@Az: Thanks for the video! Hehehe.

@Poyt: Glad you liked it. Will let Jay know. Sure!

@cielo: Thanks for dropping by!