Monday, June 02, 2008

Staying Up So I Can Write This...

.:Happy Birthday, My Beloved!!!:.

I don't know what to say, so please give me license to be extremely sappy for you today...

I miss you so much, and I hope you do well in your board exams. I love you soooooo much!!!

No Doubt...
by MisterVader

No matter how I look at this, no matter what I say
I'm just grateful you're in my life to this day
At times I ask myself where we go from here
But that I want to be with you is crystal clear

Call me sappy, call me a fool for you
We know that this is what I know I can do
And show you how much you mean to me
There's no doubt with whom my heart wants to be

My Beloved, these meager words may not be much
But I love you with all my heart, and as such
There's no doubt how my heart is yearning
This passion I have is still burning


.:A Serious Rickroll: Lyrically Speaking Scribbles, Part XI:.

Don't laugh. I mean every single word.

Never Gonna Give You Up
by Rick Astley

We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I...


You and I have had our share of love and heartbreak, and while we're a little older and a little wiser, it's still our hearts on the line. You and I are no spring chicken to relationships, but that's also exactly why both of us have so much baggage to deal with when it comes to how we deal with each other...

A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy...


You can keep hurting me, but for as long as you ask me to stay, I will. I've given my heart to you, and there's no taking it back, as far as I'm concerned. I've given everything, and I hope you see that.

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand...


Sometimes, in the heat of things, it's easy to take for granted how we feel about each other. Don't look past everything we've shared, and everything we've gone through. I want you to see how much this relationship has changed both of us for the better.

We've know each other for so long
Your heart's been aching
But you're too shy to say it


It's been years, my Beloved. I know for the longest time, even in the middle of this one and a half years we've been together, you still hold back. You're still afraid to be hurt. Afraid that the circumstances surrounding us will prove to be insurmountable for us to work out.

It's all a state of mind. If you believe it, you know it will happen. Don't let me be in this alone, my Beloved. I believe in you. I believe in us.


Inside we both know whats been going on
We know the game and were gonna play it...


It's not a game, truth be told. It's about you and I finding a chance to share forever with each other. Whether or not we succeed, you and I will have given it our all because it was well worth the effort.

And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see...


I wish you the best on your birthday. I give you my love, my loyalty, my affection, and everything else I could offer you. Thank you for having been a wonderful part of my life. I can't thank you enough for it, knowing all too well that you could very well be my once-in-a-lifetime.

Sometimes, you ask me why I'm still here with you despite everything. To that, I ask, why not? Is not the fact that I love you enough reason for you to know that I'm...


Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you


I'm far from perfect, and maybe I've only fulfilled 80% of that chorus. But at the end of the day, you know that I love you with all my heart, and that in my own, simple way, this is how I wish to show you my love and affection. Call it corny or sappy or retarded, but it's straight from the heart, and you know that I mean it when I say that I love you.

Happy birthday, Rowena, my Beloved. I thank you for being a special part of my life, and I will keep on fighting for this relationship for as long as you want me to because you know you are worth it. I love you so much, and you mean everything to me.

I'm never gonna give you up.

No comments: