Thursday, June 16, 2005

.:Today's LSS:.

Have I posted this song yet? Doesn't matter. I like the song, though I can't quite relate.

Why, When, How
by Justin Timberlake

Do
do do do doooooo
dooo doooo
oooo
mmmmm

You're still captivating
even though it's been so long
you used to love me
tell me baby what went wrong
cuz now you march to a beat of a different song
I try to understand that we needed space
but everywhere I turn I see your face
and I've been wating for you to come home
'cause I don't want to be alone
Still Love you

Why did you take away your love
When did you think to just give up
How am I suppose to carry on now
with you
you were my life

I have changed girl since I last saw you
when you left you don't know what you put me through
But my heart still racing just being next to you
I can't escape the magic in your eyes
Is there a way to make you realize
There is no one more special to my heart
but you want us to be apart
Still Love

Why did you take away your love
when did you think to just give up
How am I suppose to carry on now
with you

You were my world
You ment everything to me
Your the air I breathe,
the song I sing
You were my queen
I was your King
But if we can try to work it out
We'll show the world what love is about

Baby come home
cuz I can't no more
of this loneliness and emptiness

Why did you take away your love
When did you think to just give up
how am I suppose to carry on now
without you

Why did you take away your love
when did you think to just give up
how am O suppose to carry on
without you
you were my life


.:The Battery Of Tests:.

Went through a series of tests for the ABS-CBN job today. Hopefully, I did well enough. Wish me luck, jabronis.

.:Registration:.

Admittedly, a slight pang of sadness hits me when I realize I’m no longer a teaching assistant, and I walk into the Philosophy department and see my former colleagues.

I have two loves as far as my career goes: Communications and Education. I’m heavily into the former at this point. My future in the latter is unclear. Inasmuch as I know why I lost my position as a Teaching Assistant and inasmuch as I know that the tradeoff was well worth it, I still can’t help but feel how much I miss being a Teaching Assistant. It was my only ticket to finishing my Masters without any hitches as it saved me a huge deal of money from paying my tuition in full.

Currently, I can barely afford three units, and this setback has certainly reared its ugly head upon me while I was trying to get enrolled yesterday. I didn’t even have enough money, and only today’s paycheck can possibly help me cover it. IF I get it, that is.

In any case, it doesn’t really matter much. I could actually take a leave this semester if I wanted to, but I may as well push myself to do this, assuming I can afford it. Finances are a bit tied up, but I definitely want to finish my Masters as soon as I can, so every class I take before next schoolyear helps me speed up that process.

For myself.

More importantly, for her.

.:ECW One Night Stand:.

I just have to say that this is one Pay-Per-View that I want to get my hands on, bar none. The ECW PPV was just incredible, from all the reviews left and right, and from the pictures I saw of the event. If you’re a wrestling fan, even if you never knew what ECW was all about, it doesn’t really matter. This is ECW showcasing why it was a hit in the mid-90’s, and I don’t know how the Hardcore Homecoming worked out, but the WWE outdid themselves with this one, which just might end up being the PPV of the year for them, and not their Wrestlemania or Summerslam.

.:Another Meme:.

From Ekai:

List five songs that you are currently digging . . . it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words or even if they're any good but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artist and the song in your blog along with your five songs. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to.

1. What Might Have Been, by Lou Pardini: What part of I’m ready this time/ I know that I’m/ No longer undecided/ Don’t want to be/ A fool wondering/ What might have been wouldn’t I love? This song just really hits the spot when I’m looking for a song that has a message that just echoes my sentiments.

2. Unwell, by Matchbox Twenty: This has been one of my two anthems for the past two or so years. I’m a huge fan of this group, and I definitely loved the sentiments of the song.

3. Mariposa, by Sugarfree: It’s a really good song, and primarily the song that got me hooked on Sugarfree. I really love it, to say the least.

4. The Man I Was With You, by Jimmy Bondoc: I love this song. I once misintroduced this in RX as a song from Paolo Santos, which was really funny. Nowadays, I guess this song somewhat still hits me from time to time.

5. Fallin’, by Teri Desario: One of my favorite songs on Waveback. There’s this, “Stay”, “Never Let Her Slip Away”, and “We Could Be In Love”. However, “Fallin’” is really one of my all-time favorites, and “Stay” is a close contender to that as well. I guess I’m just a romantic sap, really.

Hot damn. I wish I could’ve done ten songs. I have so many songs I just love right now, and I haven’t even gotten into the likes of Hale yet…

Let me tag…

Clair, because we have similar tastes in music.
Markpoa, because I’ve never heard him talk about music before.
Grace, because I know she’s a music nut.
Jonsi, since his distance might change his music tastes.
Ryan, as I haven’t heard from this guy in a while.

No comments: