Friday, October 19, 2007

Whoo!

.:MHF2 FTW!:.

Got together with Diane, Mark, and Joey for a bit of Monster Hunter 2, and it went pretty well. I'm glad things are going just fine in that regard.

Even went to Greenhills to have a co-teacher's PSP modded too...

.:Weekly Plan Time!:.

Time for me to start doing the weekly plan, heh.

.:Deliberations!:.

Here we go... looks like I have my work cut out for me, but I'm managing just fine, regardless. :)

.:The Icon Meme...:.

Credit of suggestion goes to Mlina.

: This image is my default image. Found it someplace on Scans Daily. Since I'm Mister Vader, I think it suits me just fine. While Darth Vader is evil, he's positively cuddly. And cute. :P

: Well, more Darth Vader love, of course. It's just perfect.

: Because you have to stop, collaborate and listen. It's Hammertime! I just found this picture, and it just reminded me of the 90's so much... heh.

: Batman loves Robin. What else can I say?

: Great Teacher Onizuka is one of my favorite anime of all time, and I just needed to have a userpic with him in it. He's the inspiration for my teaching career.

: A picture of The Rock, the Brahma Bull. One of my favorite WWE Wrestlers of all time, along with The Undertaker. Everyone knows I've been a fan of wrestling since time immemorial.

: Barry White is god! I'd kill just to have a voice like his when I'm trying to talk to someone on the phone. If you don't know who Barry White is, look him up.

Comment to this post and I will reply back with seven of your icons from your icon gallery. You then have to put a post in your Livejournal explaining the background of these icons and why you love and keep them. And the cycle continues!

No comments: