Friday, December 20, 2013

The Calm Before The Storm

.:First, Autobiographical Stuff:.

I must say, I really enjoyed the company outing last week. Although mine was abruptly cut short because I had to go back to Manila ASAP so I can do my magic show, that' just fine, really. I'm just happy I managed to enjoy the company of some of my co-workers in a non-work setting, although the multiple injuries that came about thanks to the insane team-building exercises they planned for us definitely took the cake.

I even managed to sneak in a bit of ToyCon, along with a bit of time with the good ol' barkada and improv comedy. That's a bit of an achievement and quite possibly the busiest weekend ever, to boot.

But yeah, that's all I have for now. In the meantime though, please make sure to catch Rex Navarette at Solaire tomorrow night, featuring Mike Unson. I will be hosting that night! :D



No comments: