Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Aaaand It's Official...

.:The New Chapter Begins:.

Three years, and this is what it's come to. I still don't quite know how to feel about it, but I actually sense serenity and perhaps even happiness in the horizon.

I've been afraid for so long, because it's easy to keep moving around in your comfort zone, despite the obvious things that you just know really hold you back. I've followed the rules I've set for myself, but it has gotten me twisted for a long while already, and I guess, it's good to know that this change of pace, the new horizon I look upon, actually has something very positive for me, even if it's scary at the same time.

The funny thing is, I realize now that I never needed to find a replacement for her. All I needed was to find you, for all the wonder that you are. And now, I feel that the universe might be lining up just a bit in my favor, and it's up to me to make this happen and show you that this is, indeed, worth it.

A new chapter awaits. I look upon it with trepidation, but I couldn't be more hopeful that finally, I have a shot of not just existing, but finally living.

In all my years, I may have never felt more alive, all thanks to you. S'funny how no longer being so close to you brings me to life even more for reasons that would be clear to anyone who knows me.

A new chapter begins, and if you know what this is about, then I hope you're excited for me, too. I know I am.

No comments: