Friday, August 16, 2013

Well. Huh.

If you haven't noticed yet, most of my writing effort has been directed towards the 8List as of late. It's really been eating up most of my writing time, and while I'm proud of what I've managed to accomplish there for the most part, I do feel a bit sad that I've really left my blog in shambles with the most sporadic of updates to show for it.

It's been a fairly see-sawing year so far. Met some new people, ended some longstanding things, tried to make the most of my year, really. Had some amazing first, possibly some amazing lasts, but overall, I wish it could be better.

Regrets have been slowly creeping in: regrets over not writing as often as I should, regrets about not really covering my life-changing experiences during the Manila Improv Fest last June, regrets about friendships lost, and lovers lost, for that matter.

And really, it's been eating its way into the present. I can't even meet new people now without having horrible flashbacks whenever I find myself in similar situations with them that point back to my recent mishaps. Whether it be new bro-tastic friends or more than that, everything just collapses.

But whatever. I'll keep on keeping on. I owe myself that much.

No comments: