Tuesday, November 26, 2002

Here's the thing... I guess I'll be in character at times, but not all the time. Since I LOOOVVVEEE writing in third person, I suppose I'd give in to that here and there, but conventionally, I won't.

With that out of the way, can I just say that hearing HHH coming back on RAW TV so soon is such bad news? Honestly, RAW was doing better without his presence. Much as nostalgia is great, yet another HBK vs. HHH match will begin to bore everyone to tears... I really hate the way Paul Levesque uses his backstage influence to give him such a prominent role on the program... it's not like he's doing the company a big favor by being there... and for a heel, I can't understand why he's so dominant without having to resort much to underhanded tactics. It's completely inane.

As I said in an earlier post, it looks like Fr. Reyes is beginning to grow on me, after all. He's funny and all, but I'm still on a wait and see mode, as to whether or not he'd just be fine. One thing's for sure: I'd have to bleed to get an A from him this semester.

While my links section isn't up yet, I sure hope people wouldn't mind linking my blog to theirs if they deem it worthy... :)

Overall, I guess I don't have much to worry about, though yesterday's issue remains to be settled... hence, no third person today.

One last thing... when you get the chance, do take Jim Paredes as a teacher. You wouldn't know the stories he can give! Example: Did you know that the song "Magkaisa" by Tito Sotto was a song commissioned by Imelda Marcos? Simply put, it wasn't as "People Power" as they'd have us believe... that's why APO composed the song "Handog ng Pilipino sa Mundo", as an antithesis. The APO Hiking Society? A renegade group? Wow! :)

No comments: