Wednesday, November 27, 2002

IC: Marcelle is officially in despair.

OOC: Yep. I can't believe it. I took maia's advice, and tried to speak to her in a civil manner. The answer? "I have homework kasi, eh..." then she proceeds to "do" her homework, and CHAT with her friends. Wow. Is she joining a lame excuse contest or something? Chee...

What in heaven's name did I do to deserve this? I've been so nice to her, and I haven't done anything dastardly enough to her for me to deserve this. I know I'm repeating myself from two days ago, but damn, it bears repeating.

All I wanted was to be her friend. No more than that, no less than that. I'm happy with my girlfriend, and if she, for one moment, would actually think I'd give Grace up for her just like that, then I hope she gives me more credit than that. It's been really distressing for me to go walk up to her and be completely embarrassed like that. Why in Hades would she act like that towards me? I've done meaner things to people I've never even met, and I managed to patch things up with them!

IC: Marcelle hopes this whole thing gets resolved soon. It doesn't do any good for him to be going through this, and he realizes half of the people at OB are grateful none of this is ending up on the threads... :) Nonetheless, it's still quite a quandary he is faced with...

Sheesh.

No comments: