Wednesday, April 23, 2003

I don't know what to say... I'm glad the people I gave my pasalubong to enjoyed the stuff they got. I suppose it's also fun that they raved about the Alfajor I let them sample...

Anyways, when I got back at work, I guess it was pretty natural for me already. I don't have any problems at all with work right now, even if I now have a new boss, as sir David got transferred. Apparently, my new boss, Lally, is a fresh graduate from St. Paul Q.C... I suppose that's fine with me, as she seems to be a bit more lenient with the Gameboy and the Archie comics. Nonetheless, my co-practicumers, Kim and Steph, are both pretty nice. They both smoke, though, but that won't get in the way because they're not Chinese :laughs:. They wanted to go play billiards with me, but I had to decline. I'd rather go online than shell my money at a game I'm no good at... :laughs again:

Just a few quick greetings...

Happy birthday to you, jabroni! I hope you enjoyed your debut, and... pictures! I want to know what I missed... and would you believe I've only been to ONE debut in my life? Yep. Most of my friends don't celebrate debuts, or worse, they don't think I'm worthy enough to be invited (Which is an insult if you're particularly close to the person... sorry. I was remembering a particular former blockmate.).

And how are you? I haven't heard from you in ages, but I know you still drop by here from time to time. I would know... you're the only Linux user I see on my control panel... :biggrin: seen The Core yet?

We're having X-Men 2 on Friday, and I might go to the FHM party on Thursday... anyone wants to go? They have this thing for charity, where you give your bra, and 5 pesos goes to charity... this is FHM, after all. So yes, lots of people there will be walking around without bras... I know a couple of people who can get away with it, though. On Saturday, a hip-hop party...

I've been going to Megamall lately. The arcades there are nice, since they have KOF 2K2, and Kip Oebanda frequents the place. Dance Maniax is cheap there, too, and it's challenging for me to try and stay alive. Unlike in Centerpoint, I can fail a stage... nonetheless, my KOF 2K2 has been improving, and I guess I can take on the fag in Centerpoint again next time. I just need to improve a bit more...

Catch you next time, jabronis!

No comments: