Wednesday, April 02, 2003

I'm too lazy to edit the post, but here goes...

1. The film was pretty fun. You see, I never realized they were trying to do a Pinoy musical in Bobby's movie. Abby, as Michiko, was lip-synching and dancing to the tune of "Kapag Tumibok Ang Puso", and though for a moment I almost asked myself if the pain still remained, seeing the movie completely erased that feeling... Bro played the lecherous teacher (Bro, hindi bagay! But it was fine, nonetheless.)who was tickling Michiko's fancy, and another guy played Michiko's best friend, who secretly liked her. Michiko's other friends, in hopes of making her jealous in behalf of the guy, started fawning all over him. One of them was gay, by the way. We were then treated to lots of different songs there... all of them were OPM. In the end, Michiko admits that she actually wanted her best friend to be jealous, and the reason she went around a lot with the teacher was because she needed help to improve her poem for the guy... lots of condom jokes in between...

The clincher line?

Michiko: Oo nga pala. Hindi na Michiko ang pangalan ko.

Guy: Ha? Eh di ano na?

Michiko: Michi-MO!!!

There were other films there as well, and Carlos Navarro's was interesting. Looks like someone made references to Sacha... :devilish grin:

2. Yep. All that hard work paid off, and I got the A I wanted for the orals. Mr. Bulaong was talking to me about the options I could consider if I really wanted to teach Philosophy, while April had to get some things off her chest (Confidential stuff. My apologies, but I can't say a thing about it.). Dom, on the other hand, whipped Mr. Bulaong TWICE in chess. There goes that jock stereotype... :laughs: He was also a great guy to talk to, nonetheless.

I enjoyed that time I spent there. I guess everything was really great...

3. Nuf said. My comp doesn't refresh easily, so I have no idea if the people I blog-hop to happen to have made new posts in their respective blogs. Still, I hope they're all fine.

4. I still need them. :biggrin:

5. It was a pretty fun party, lots of food. The dessert was especially great.

6. And the details are here already... :)

Additional stuff...

- Grace and I had a huge argument last Monday, because she failed one of her subjects, and she didn't want to take the matter to the administration. I was telling her to do so, especially since the other class was already using leakages to pass, and yet her class let it slide. If Abby didn't save the day (Yet again, so it seems.), I don't think we would've still been together. Nonetheless, the argument has been resolved, but I still want to strangle her prof to death when I see that prof. Rest assured that these words will reach fruition, given the right opportunity.

- I'm working in RX already, and it's pretty fun. Anyone who wants to see me over the summer, just drop by the station. It gets pretty boring there, and I don't want to risk playing my GBA there, lest I get reprimanded. We had a Monster Movie Premiere of The Core last night, and now I owe you my review on that, Shanghai Knights, and the Ring series all over again. I still want to watch a lot of other movies, including Gangs of New York, Chicago, Willard, Johnny English (RX will premiere this on the 14th.), and Sex Drive. Haha-haha!

- There's this really mean prank on OB as an April Fool's Day Joke, and it disoriented everyone. There was a high-profile "banning" of a mod, and lots of people fell for it. I, on the other hand, did not get to do my annual court-a-(Hopefully)Chinese-girl-on-April-Fool's-Day routine. Shucks. :laughs:

That's all I can say right now...

No comments: