Monday, April 21, 2003

I sure nearly ran out of money...

Purchases made in Baguio out of my own money:

- 2 jars of Alfajor
- 3 jars of Strawberry Jam
- 3 jars of Choco Flakes
- 1 jar of Ube Jam

While I was there, I managed to see some WWE... Wrestlemania, Goldberg, all that stuff... it was pretty fun, actually. Brock's shooting star press was weird-looking... his spin was really far off already.

Just like last year, a friend of mine was also in Baguio, but I never saw her. Her name is Daf. Last year, another friend of mine, Addy (Apparently, by now, a former friend...), was there in Baguio, but I didn't see her, either... well, we know where that story leads to...

Anyways, nothing much in Baguio. We were mostly riding bicycles, and stuck in front of the television. I'm not much of a fan of ukay-ukays, so I didn't go around there much. I only bought a pair of khaki pants and a new Hawaiian shirt... other than that, my hands were firmly in my pockets.

Prior to going to Baguio, Grace and I had the cartridge of Guilty Gear X replaced, and the fun thing about it is that I didn't get another cartridge as replacement. I got myself a link cable and an aluminum case.

Work was the same old drag for me, but I'm happy about it. I suppose the people I gave the stuff I bought in Baguio to were happy with what they got, though everyone was craving for the Alfajor I only gave samples of. I'm not crazy enough to turn over the entire jar to them, you know. I suppose things are fine, but I'm pretty much exhausted. We got back from Baguio at 2:00 in the morning already, and I'm still tired.

I sincerely miss blogging daily. Letting days pass before writing ALWAYS derails my train of thought, and I'm too lazy to go take notes, or make my diary handwriting more decipherable for me to dispense the pertinent details here or in my LJ...

Ah, well. Top Five... delayed until further notice, jabronis. :biggrin: Sorry.

No comments: