Monday, April 28, 2003

More movies for me to want to see... X2 was amazing, and Equilibrium is drawing me to watch it... I'm hoping to see Phone Booth and The Recruit as well, along with Anger Management...

I'm pretty much bushed, after three straight events from RX... the FHM party was pathetic, considering not just the lack of eye candy, but more so the lousy program and hosting, and the exaggerated hype which certainly sets up quite a letdown for everyone in the audience. Grace and I were there, and we sure as Hades didn't like the program because of all the gaffs it had.

Anyways, wait for the X2 review... there're reasons why it fell short of an A, though...

As for the Saturday event, the RX White Heat summer party, it led me to the conclusion that I am indeed no party animal. While Grace enjoyed herself dancing around, even with ma'am Carla, one of my attractive co-workers, I couldn't bring myself to go dance there much. *jaded* and her sister was there. It was a pretty okay party, and it was sure a smashing success, without a doubt.

Ah, well. I had a long talk with Ato last night as well... so many crossroads people have to take now... and my time is fast approaching...

I can't keep myself from being too pensive, but I can keep myself from caring how unfair the world is. For all I know, it can be unfair to my advantage...

Sorry if this all seems like mindless rambling from me, but I hope that somewhere in these words, there is a shred of logic or good advice that could actually be of invaluable help...

No comments: