Monday, November 24, 2003

Oh, I suppose the weekend was quite enjoyable, to say the least. Friday was marked by the fact that there were no classes due to ACP, and I took that as the opportunity to stick around at Grace's house, after we saw Scary Movie 3. I don't exactly recall what I was up to after that, but I think Grace left her house before I actually did, because I was too busy working on tournament results and the like. I didn't try to go and catch up with my ACP anymore, instead choosing to just skip it altogether. Knowing me, and the fact that I don't take cuts with my classes, there's no reason for me to worry about four or even nine cuts in my M-W-F classes... heh.

Nonetheless, when I got done with all that, I then went off to the arcades for a short while. I was at Megamall around six in the evening to eight thirty, just trying some new stuff with SVC. I'm getting tired using my regular characters, so a change would be refreshing.

Smackdown was great last Friday night. Heyman is certainly golden on that mic.

Saturday turned out fine, though only ten people went in for the tournament. In spite of that, I'm still glad that the tournament went well, and my Ric Flair deck has been showing signs of bad construction that I realized only now. I'll work on it soon enough. Plus, I'll get started with Team Angle as well.

I had a great time playing Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain. Though the counter system is a bit disorienting, the game is absobloodylutely great. I hope to play more of it soon... anyways, it was a great first run for me, and helped me ease into a slooowww Sunday afterwards.

Don't look now, but I'm beginning to feel insecure about my writing again. This person has been coming up with a lot of great stuff to write about, that I can only do without the temptation of internet access. Considering that my home computer is busted, I don't have that benefit...

Sigh. There go my plans of completing my novel before I graduate. Perhaps one chapter?

No comments: