Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Figuring Out My New Little Gadget...

.:I Was Never A Techie...:.

... but boy, this little wonder really has me going. Heh.

I'm figuring out the different nooks and crannies involved in the device, but it's definitely a pleasure to handle, to say the least.

.:In Preparation For A New Job, Perhaps?:.

I'm lined up to start training for Chun Dahng this Monday, although I'm still holding out for other possible offers in the horizon. Nonetheless, training is training, and I'll go for it in the meantime, but I'd definitely want to look into my other options soon enough...

.:Delays... =( :.

I'm not graduating this March, unfortunately. Due to thesis delays, I have to graduate this coming summer. Nonetheless, I guess that's something I can live with, at the end of the day.

I was just meaning to graduate with my friends, really. I was hoping for that.

.:Not Yet The End...:.

I'll always love you. Always.

No comments: