Friday, February 13, 2009

It's Single Awareness Day Tomorrow...

... but today, it's Friday the 13th. Dun dun dun...

.:Rambol Awesomeness...:.

If you missed it last night, well you missed a whole lot! From Fuse to Zelle to Pupil to Giniling Festival to Urbandub to 6Cycle Mind to GRIN DEPARTMENT, it was an amazing night of music and fun. All for the price of 90 bucks! What more could I have possibly asked for?

U.P. knows how to throw a celebration, all right!

.:Allow Me To Cater To Those Who Despise This Day...:.

I rarely share my own recordings, but I think it's appropriate for today...

I refer to it as Single Awareness Day, because let's face it, they are the aggrieved parties every February 14, and while I can't quite count myself as one of them, I still commiserate.

There are certain songs that always stand out to me whenever I think about this day, and allow me to share them to you. This is an exercise in self-humiliation, and I readily recognize that. Heh.

Recalling the awesome concert last night at UP called "Rambol", allow me to share one of the best songs of the night, courtesy of Grin Department... Iskin.

For the more forlorn out there, how about trying Trina Belamide on for size? Happy Valentine's Day, anyone?

May tomorrow be a day we can go through without really putting much stock in the existence of an occasion that gives us an excuse to not love anyone enough for the remaining 364 days of the year.

It's Single Awareness Day. Happy SAD to everyone, I guess.

It's hard to find the energy to be so happy about tomorrow, really. Even if I had a Valentine, it's not like I can go out with her... =(

No comments: