Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's Been A Long Time Coming, But...

It may have been months in coming, but I do believe I owe Jill and Ranulf quite an apology.

Jill, when I tried to help you out a few months back, I feel I didn't think it over too well if speaking to you would help you or make things worse. Given the way the situation unfolded, a lot of things got lost in translation, and you ended up getting the wrong idea because I didn't take into account how you felt at the time. Instead of making you feel better, I think I only ended up making you feel worse, and I sincerely apologize for that.

Ranulf, I don't even know where to begin, because when you get down to it, I owe you more than I can ever hope to repay, and what I did definitely didn't go in the way of trying to repay you for your kindness. I should've known better than to take only half an equation as a whole, and simply asked you the minute I heard about this. It was a mistake, and I can't even begin to imagine how frustrating it must've been for you to have to deal with a rumor whose origins you can't even begin to understand.

So yeah, if anyone has heard a nasty thing or two about Ranulf in recent months, let me be the first to tell you that ultimately, the rumor spawned from what I will patently categorize to be a lie. At this point, I don't care why one would lie about something like that, but I refuse to continue being a party to this unfair rumor, and I wish to categorically say that any rumors you hear about Ranulf and his alleged serious involvement with a certain lady are false, and if I mentioned anything regarding this to anyone, I am retracting my statements and assumptions regarding this. In the end, Ranulf was the innocent victim of a very degrading rumor, and the least I can do is to set the record straight on my part. I will not further talk about this rumor with anyone, lest it continues to linger in the minds of people.

For the undue stress this may have caused especially Ranulf, I cannot apologize to him enough. I hope that this gesture would go towards rectifying this serious issue.

No comments: