Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Project 52 (42/52): Count On Me - Bruno Mars

.:Project 52 (42/52): Count On Me - Bruno Mars:.



Some of you might know this by now, but last Saturday, I finally dived right in and am now officially in a relationship with Chanty. I won't gab too much about it lest I drown you in mush and all that goofy love-love feeling, but it was the most sensible thing I have done in the past two years, in my opinion. I'm happy, she's happy, and that's really what matters.

This song just so happens to be the song that I dedicated to her because it kinda fits, in all honesty.

Nothing more needs to be said here, except the fact that I sorta started saying we should call each other "Pancakes" and "Cookie", and pretty much on the same day we started doing so, we ran into Bobby Andrews.

It's a sign, I tell you.

3 comments:

Wyatt said...

Congratulations

Grysh said...

Oh, so you are i a relationship now. I'm happy for you. :)

Hope I could meet her someday.

Misis Miming said...

Congrats!!! ^___^