Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Project 52 (51/52): The Cult Of Personality - Living Colour

.:Project 52 (51/52): The Cult Of Personality - Living Colour:.


Yeah, it's CM Punk's entrance theme. We get it.

How many rock bands do any of us know fronted by black guys? Not too many, I can tell you, so catching an awesome group like Living Colour performing a song like this is a refreshing change of pace.

And yeah, I can't deny that a lot of the newfound attention upon the song is because it's CM Punk's entrance music at the moment. As a Straight Edge guy just like CM Punk, I am a pretty big fan of his, and the song is just so catchy that you can't help but really appreciate it. In fact, whenever I'm about to do something epic, my head is playing this song as my pseudo entrance music that only I can hear, because hey, the message and the melody of the song is just that good.

This is also the only reason why I ever bothered playing Guitar Heroes in Timezone, by the by.

Anyways, yeah, if ever I need entrance music, this will be it, since I have no desire to have "Real American" playing over the P.A. when I walk into anything. At all.

No comments: