Friday, December 02, 2011

Randomicity Upon Mine Head

.:Fabucelles Is Back:.

I don't know about you, but it's always entertaining to read Fabucelles do his take on show business. It's pretty amazing how much hoopla there has been over the KC Concepcion-Piolo Pascual breakup, considering how little talk there has been about "Oplan Put The Little Girl To Sleep" in contrast.

That being said, even Fabucelles, in a heavy showbiz article, took the time out to sidetrack into that a bit as well. It's a really interesting picture, really, because all snark aside, there really is no need to put all this undue attention upon them. Their relationship, real or reel as it may be, is over. Just like many relationships out there, really.

I guess it's just so much easier for us to look at a car crash than to look away, huh?

.:Thank You, Philippine Blog Awards!:.

Do I expect a win? No, not really, what with the competition I have lined up against me.

Nonetheless, thanks to the Philippine Blog Awards for naming me as a finalist for "Best Personal Blog" and "Best Society, History, and Politics Blog."

The latter nominee has certainly surprised me, seeing how most of my political or society writings are either on The POC or Filipino Freethinkers.

Thank you, thank you, and I hope to continue writing in this humble blog of mine, especially come 2012, when I celebrate a decade of blogging (I plan to do something huuuuge for this!)!

3 comments:

Azrael Coladilla said...

Congratulations!

sharing my photo coverage of 2011 Philippine Blog Awards - http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/search/label/2011%20philippine%20blog%20awards

Awards Night - http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2011/12/photo-coverage-2011-philippine-blog.html

bloggers photos - http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2011/12/photo-coverage-bloggers-2011-philippine.html

mikexplorer said...

i love reading your posts.. keep it up.

Kel Fabie said...

@Azrael: Thanks for the coverage. :D

@mikexplorer: I'm very happy you think so. Definitely am inspired to keep writing whenever I realize I'm not the only one seeing this blog.