Thursday, January 16, 2003

I guess I won't be editing that post, after all... last night's dinner with Sacha was great. Though my layout is still the same (Which means I didn't get much help in the line of HTML.), and though my Pocket PC will not be having any new applications yet in the near future (Neither did I get any help for it... :) ), I'm still glad. Sometimes, the best moments of your day come from interesting conversation, and obviously, that's exactly what we had... it's not everyday that an HTML scrub gets to teach a "Computer Goddess" something new. (Sorry, Sach, I couldn't help but give you that title! :laughs:) Seriously, I think that, more than ever, I've learned to appreciate the things I have, and pine less and less for things that I don't.

I'm glad Sach reconsidered the friendship bit... funnily enough, it came at a point when I decided to enjoy her company regardless of my status with her... and I'm pretty much beaming over the thought of things like that happening to me all the time.

Meanwhile, I would really want to start working on my novel soon... hopefully, I can make a few more sketches, and get the basic plot working. It's supposed to be a comic book, so don't expect it to be a literary breakthrough. I'm writing it in hopes of eventually making a comic book out of it...

As for a certain friend of mine, I'm glad she took the knowledge in stride. I'm also glad it's him and her, though it's still merely a possibility. I just have to remind her, not that she might, but because I really should simply do so, that she shouldn't pre-empt anything. There could be reasons behind everything, and I think she knows that. And I think she knows better than to not respect those reasons...

And I'm meeting Grace tonight naman. Time to give some TLC to someone who I know needs it... oh It's True! It's True!

No comments: