Saturday, January 18, 2003

Well, I added yet another link to the list of old friends whose blogs I've discovered only now...

Yo, Jobert! I hope you don't mind my putting you up on my links. If you want me to take it down or something, just let me know, sans all the fireballs coming my way, or something...

I hope you're doing fine in the States. Don't worry. It's not like you'll be losing any of your friends here. You have only everything to gain, jabroni. Everything to gain, indeed.

At least, Mr. Lozada ended his history class fairly early... that's always good...

I haven't much to talk about, anyway. I saw Lord of the Rings already, with my family and with Grace, but what can I say that hasn't been said about it? Same goes for Mano Po, Agimat, or eventually, Sukdulan. Haha-haha! But rest assured I'll have a mouthful to say about both versions of The Ring, and maybe The Others, when I get around to watching it. Maybe Buttobi CPU would also be a nice thing to talk about eventually, but I'll save my sentiments for the AOD series... :guffaws:

You know what I miss? The third person. I think I should start typing in third person again, even if just a little more often... yeah... that makes a lot of sense to Marcelle...

No comments: