Friday, July 14, 2006

Whoah...

.:Untintentional Pr0n:.

Images are from Maxim online.


Hulkamania's running wild!!! Real wild!!!



.:Space-Time Continuum Flux:.

I woke up at 6.

I rushed and feared the worst, knowing my boardwork was over already, since my show is from 2 to 6 in the morning.

Next thing I knew, Megamall was still open. What gives?

Apparently, I was awake at 6PM yesterday, not 6AM this morning. Holy cripes. I wasted good sleeping time worrying about being late and going to the office uber-early....

.:Oh Man!:.

During our show, Gia and I interviewed the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls over the phone.

Way cool interview, and she was awfully nice while she was at it.

.:Another Robbery:.

So someone stole $20 from me again. Grrr. This is really annoying me, especially since it was stolen from my wallet, which prolly means someone from the condo stole it. It couldn't have been snatched or something since my wallet's still with me...

Sigh...

Everything that could go wrong in my life has been going wrong. Just my luck, huh?

No comments: