Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Project 52 (46/52): I Want To Break Free - Queen

.:Project 52 (46/52): I Want To Break Free - Queen:.


I'd like to dedicate this song to Gloria.

In light of yesterday's airport drama, this song pretty much has me covered, to say the least. I like Queen, really. Not a huge fan like Ranulf, but I like their music, and this is one of their songs that I feel is notoriously underappreciated.

That being said, yesterday must have been quite a thing at NAIA, huh? What really struck me about it was how annoyed the other passengers of the plane must have felt when they ended up being detained for hours because of their co-passenger.

Last night, Cleo and I were joking about it, thinking how some poor tourists must feel now after giving the Philippines a chance despite all the travel advisories, only to end up in the worst flight from NAIA that night, no doubt. Murphy's Law at work, perhaps?

I think this song really encapsulates what happened last night, eh?

No comments: