Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Project 52 (48/52): Back For Good - Take That

.:Project 52 (48/52): Back For Good - Take That:.


Oh, Robbie Williams. Why so grumnpy?

So last night, I ended up doing videoke again with Paolo, Erin, Christina, Ren, and Chanty. Yeah, we kinda forgot to take pictures, but that's like a pseudo-Geekfight team right there, which was doubly amusing, considering the fact that the previous night, I was scoring for Geekfight classic since none of my non-Paolo teams showed up.

We were trying to out-corny each other, so yes, this is one of the songs that inevitably came up.

I don't really know why, but I have a soft spot for Take That. Most people like only Robbie Williams, but I just absolutely loved this song of theirs, albeit in a guilty pleasure kind of way.

That being said, this song definitely hit the spot that night, and after belting out some Gary Valenciano, it was very kind on my vocal chords to pick this song.

No comments: