Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Quiet But Steady Month

.:Monthsary? Whee!:.

It's really hard to speak about relationships without some measure of skepticism or paranoia after what yours truly has been through, but I'm surprised to find myself here right now.

At the moment, I'm really just glad. Chanty has been just wonderful, and I can't quite explain how good we have been for each other. One month in, and it feels every bit as sweet and as surreal as it has since day one.

It's a great time for us right now, and I'm all smiles.

Ultimately, there isn't any reason to look back on what was and what came before this. All that matters is that what was, what is, and what will be all melt in the face of the truth.

And the truth is, she has been wonderful. And she has made a positive difference in my life. Is there anything else one can ask for, really?

Happy monthsary to us, Pancakes.

No comments: