Monday, July 09, 2012

Been A While, So It's Good To Be Back On The POC...

.:About Bloody Time!:.

Been doing a bit of soul searching for a while, but I finally managed to find the time to come up with this article... God To Believe In Magic!

Yep, I decided to go back to doing a satire about religious freedom, but at some point, I'll probably talk about it again straight-up, albeit not in Project 52, seeing as how I recently did that already.

.:In Other News:.

So much work to do, but I'm happy things are slowly falling into place for me in that department. I'm slowly recovering from the recent mishap I've encountered, and doing everything I can to not do a Taylor Swift and just give 'em the what for.

But yeah, I'm angry. I really am. I think I'm beginning to understand more how Denise felt in general a few months ago, because I feel like I'm going through nearly the exact same thing.

Well, maybe not exactly, but close enough. Here we go again with this passive-aggressive cryptic codswallop. Unfortunately, I can't really help it. I know I'm not supposed to feel this way, but knowing it and not actually feeling it are two radically different things.

So yeah. I can't write an unsent letter right now, but I really feel annoyed. I feel like I've been given the runaround, but ultimately, I'm at a point in my life where I no longer have any intention of sitting and smiling and just taking all of that again and again.

I'm tired already. I think I've been tired for the past three years, and I've only really come to terms with how tired I have been just now.

Let's take it one step at a time, then.

No comments: