Wednesday, March 16, 2005

.:Today's LSS:.

I love MYMP's version of this song. Can't quite dedicate this song to anyone at the moment... nobody for me to console.

Tell Me Where It Hurts
by MYMP

Why is that sad look in your eyes
Why are you crying?
Tell me now, tell me now
Tell me, why you're feelin' this way
I hate to see you so down, oh baby!

Is it your heart
Oh, that's breakin' all in pieces
Makin' you cry
Makin' you feel blue
Is there anything that I can do

CHORUS:
Why don't you tell me where it hurts now, baby
And I'll do my best to make it better
Yes, I'll do my best to make the tears all go away
Just tell me where it hurts
Now, tell me
And I love you with a love so tender
Oh and if you let me stay
I'll love all of the hurt away

Where are all those tears coming from
Why are they falling?
somebody, somebody, somebody leave your heart in the cold
You just need somebody to hold on, baby
(Give me a chance)
To put back all the pieces
Take hold of your heart
Make it just like new
There's so many things that I can do

chorus

(Instrumental)

Is it your heart
Oh, that's breakin' all in pieces
Makin' you cry
Makin' you feel blue
Is there anything that I can do

CHORUS:

Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me baby
Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me
And I'll do my best to make it better
Yes, I'll do my best to make the tears all go away
Just tell me where it hurts
Now, tell me
And I love you with a love so tender
Oh, and if you let me stay
I'll love all of the hurt away


.:Finally:.

I have a phone now, and I still am using the same old number. If you happen to be one of my friends reading this right now, please do SMS me your contact information so I can start rebuilding my social network. Thanks!

.:Another Movie:.

Saw “Super Troopers” last weekend, but I really don't see any need to review it. It's your run of the mill comedy- nothing overtly funny, but wasn't horrible at giving out laughs, nonetheless. I was underwhelmed at best, so I guess I'd give it a C+/B on both counts. If anyone's interested in a more detailed review, reply to this post. Otherwise, I'll leave it at that.

If you're wondering what the film is about, try Googling for it.

I’ll review “Collateral” after this week. It’s finals week, so my blogging is going to take quite a hit…

.:My Boardwork Yesterday:.

Chatting with the WAVE listeners has proven to be very fun yesterday. They had great requests and were quite supportive of the songs I've been playing. Heh. At the same time, it was sir Joe The Mango's birthday, so there was further reason to be in a festive mood, albeit I was taking things really slow with my songs. Grace dropped by the station shortly before my show ended, and we got my SIM card replaced already. It's still the same number, but I'm using Grace's phone for now until Saturday. Then, I revert to a 6210 until I can afford a 6630.

.:Onwards, Recovery:.

Needless to say, being the sentimental packrat that I am, it is with great difficulty that I accept the fact that my cellphone, more importantly, 128 Megabytes of pictures, videos, sound clips, and messages, are all gone.

Among the casualties were several wonderful pictures of Grace, a very flattering photo of Kathy Chua, a brilliant picture of a sunset with a pink sky, Peppy dancing to “Livin' La Vida Loca”, Sacha singing “Tragedy”, Eric Vidal playing Dance Maniax, a picture of Grace's dog when it was still a puppy, a video clip of my cousin bopping her head to F4's “Can't Lose You” two months after her first birthday, 500++ contacts, and 1500++ text messages.

The hardest pill to swallow would have to be the loss of the contacts. The loss of the MMS stuff comes pretty close, though. I've had messages disappear on me before, so that wasn't so horrible.

In any case, futile though it may have been, Grace and I went to Greenhills in the vain hope that the sumbish who stole my phone sold it there, but no dice. Even if it were sold there, it is apparently standard procedure for them to format the memory card in the phone, rendering my successful search moot. In spite of that, I still gave it a shot, anyways, and Grace was kind enough to be with me each step of the way.

I owe Grace big time for that...

.:For Reference...:.

This link

No comments: