Friday, February 10, 2006

.:Today's LSS:.

No lyrics for today, but I'm trying to do something about "Uptown Girl". Wait a bit, and I'm sure I'll be able to come up with something interesting for it.

.:Why Am I Not Talking About Wowowee?:.

Probably because every nook and cranny, every angle, has been all but explored, that it'd seem like I'm just staring at my navel by the time I say something.

I will talk about it for sure. But right now, I need computer access. I still haven't gotten my laptop back. Grrr...

.:Thanks For The Time:.

Spent a bit of time hanging around with April, as I went to Ateneo yesterday to ask the I.S. department about pitching a class. Thankfully, I just need to submit my resume and other similar stuff. It shouldn't be much of a problem to handle at all...

On our way to having a quick bite at Shakey's, we ran into Barbie Co, a debater friend of ours. It was funny though because I mistook her former teacher, Mr. Tirol, as her boyfriend. Then again, for all I know, that could be the case, neh?

Then, when we tried to go to Starbucks, we ran into Paolo, another debater, who told me that he felt stupid every time he debated against me, which seemed amusing.

"You always seemed like you knew everything and made me feel stupid. I thought maybe you were God."

Very flattering... heh.

Anyways, yeah... thanks for the time, April! It was a blast hanging out with you. Congratulations to you in advance on your graduation.

.:I Want To Teach Again:.

And so I told my erstwhile co-workers in GMA that I'm applying to teach Communications in Ateneo again.

Their reaction?

Ay, magkaka-chicks si Marcelle ulit!

Dagnabit...

.:More Pictures That Paint A Thousand Words...:.

How's this for an LJ icon?



It's the Knight Rider!!!



No comments: