Thursday, February 02, 2006

Hurrr...

.:ANNOUNCEMENT: JGL!!!:.

Currently, the plan is to go to Eurostar on February 25, a Saturday, who is amenable to this? Replies are highly encouraged.

.:Today's LSS:.

I know we sometimes can be quite a pain in the @$$ to each other, but Pomelo, you have to admit we share one thing in common.

We're damned crazy about each other.

This song's for you.

Stick Wit U
by Pussycat Dolls

I don't want to go another day
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind
Seems like everybody is breaking up
Throwing their love away
I know I got a good thing right here
That's why I say (Hey)

Chorus:
Nobody's going to love me better
I'm going to stick with you
Forever
Nobody's going to take me higher
I'm going to stick with you
You know how to appreciate me
I'm going to stick with you
My baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I'm going to stick with you

I don't want to go another
So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind
See the way we ride
In our privated lives
Ain't nobody getting in between
I want you to know that you're the only one for me
And I say

(Chorus)

And now
Ain't nothing else I can need
And now
I'm singing 'cause you're so, so into me
I got you
We'll be making love endlessly
I'm with you
Baby, you're with me

So don't you worry about
People hanging around
They ain't bringing us down
I know you and you know me
And that's all that counts
So don't you worry about
People hanging around
They ain't bringing us down
I know you and you know me
And that's why I say

(Chorus x2)


.:I Got A Raise!!! w007!!!:.

An unexpected raise from WAVE has suddenly given me a burst of enthusiasm. This is going to be a really good run for me, as the moment I leave GMA, I have quite a few options waiting in the wings, which I'll be talking about in a while...

.:Trying To Find Time To Understand Each Other Better:.

I think it's quite obvious that given our extremely loaded schedules and, well, extenuating circumstances, Pomelo and I simply don't have too many opportunities to really just talk to each other. Because we're always pressed for time, we end up missing out on the joys of conversation, and instead attempt to make the few moments we have as epic as possible.

Not that making those few moments epic is bad, per se. Unfortunately, in doing that, in looking at the grand scale 95% of the time, we tend to overlook the smaller things. Smaller things that, had we known more about each other, we'd be likely to unconsciously overstep. Otherwise, we inevitably seem insensitive to each other at times.

So yesterday, instead of working or going to sleep, I stayed on at the ADMU internet terminals to just chat with her on YM. It's sad she was swamped with work so we couldn't really work, but I'm glad we still found a bit of time for each other.

It's not easy. But I guess she's worth all the effort. I hope she feels the same way about me, too.

.:After QTV...:.

I went to Ateneo yesterday, and I have to admit that I missed the place. It was definitely just odd going there after a long time of being completely away from the academe.

Nonetheless, I feel it's high time I returned.

I have sent my resume to the Philosophy department in hopes of becoming a teaching assistant again.

However, I am also turning in my resume to the Communications Department to become a part-time faculty member there. With all my Comm-related jobs, I would like to think I'm certainly qualified to teach in that department by now.

I was laughing my head off when sir Mark Escaler mentioned to me that he thought they had lost me to the Philosophy department already.

I told him that I thought so, too. :P

In any case, yeah, we'll see where this leads. I hope I can make it back in the academe soon enough. That'd be really great.

According to Jonas, it'd be cool to have me as a T.A. I'd love to get my hands on some T.A. ;)

Exciting times, all in all. With my work in WAVE picking up, with the possibilities of Nautilus and ADMU, I think this should be a much better year for me career-wise.

No comments: