Friday, February 17, 2006

.:Today's LSS:.

Re-reading an old e-mail led me to think about this song...

Much Has Been Said
by Bamboo

Much has been said
Said you'd never leave
Why'd it have to be
Harder than it had to be
Now don't you throw the blame
You were part of this
Wasn't supposed to end
With us just walking away
So many times we tried
Holding on to the pain
But in my baby's eyes i see my shame
Asking why you had to leave
Wasn't i strong enough
To make you see
That the biggest part of this
It's not about you or me
But just been wrong
If we held on

So maybe tomorrow we'll find
A taste for the old days
Hard lessons we've left behind
This mirror's an open door
I can barely stand to see myself
I don't know what to do anymore
I'm crying out for help

Ooh lord
Ooh lord

Much has been said
Well i never learned
Keeping my fingers crossed
Praying for my luck to turn
But i can't complain
I'm living it easy
Job's keeping me busy i'm going crazy
Can't describe the way it felt
When you left said you goodbyes
It just seems crazy for me to think
That i found love the same time
But we all know how it all wraps up in the end

So maybe tomorrow we'll find
A taste for the old days
Hard lessons we've left behind
This mirror's an open door
I can barely stand to see myself
I don't know what to do anymore
I'm crying out for help

Ooh lord
Ooh lord
Ooh lord
Ummm...

What am i leaving behind
Sweet how we see the big picture
When your life's not on the line
I know the way out but do you see what i see
A tortured life always second guessing the bookie
Put money on the table thought that was all i had to do
Never came home never said a word to you
No one ever said it was going to be easy easy yeah
Start over again this time this time let's do it right
Start over again but this time this time let's keep the fires burning burning yeah
Start over again start over again but this time this time let's do it right sweet child
Start over again start over again but this time this time let's keep the fires burning burning yeah
You say i only hear what i want to no, no, no, no
You say i talk so all the time
I talk so all the time


.:On-Air Quips...:.

Kel: Can you believe it? We've been at it for three hours already!

Gia: Yeah. Wow.

Kel: And for those of you listening, get your minds out of the gutter. We meant music, of course. But it's a Feel Good Friday, and I know stuff like that would make you feel g-oood...

Gia: If it were another guy, maybe....

Oww. Pwn3d.

.:Valentine's Day Recap...:.

Actually, I didn't go for a dozen roses this time. I know, I know. I could've done better, but current financial issues tend to hamper that...

Nonetheless, Pomelo and I had lunch at Gerry's Grill. Not the most romantic place to have a Valentine's day lunch at, but hey, it was her idea. We had the grilled squid and pork sisig, and I know she enjoyed the date as much as I did.

It's funny to think that a year ago, I gave her flowers, too. Of course, she didn't realize I did. At the same time, I never even thought she liked me at the time.

I guess fate has a funny way of leading people to where they end up... and I'm glad for it.

Afterwards, I went to the Chua residence, as Kathy had Carnivore Night. It was fun, really.

Except for the fact that Kathy, upon finding out I had a commitment on February 25, decided to actively search for WWE tickets on 25 just to spite me...

And Peppy even decided to sweeten the pot by mentioning to her that there's a steel cage match on 25 while there's none on the 24th, so of course, Kathy was more stoked to take pictures of a cage match than a mundane special guest referee main event...

Argghh.

.:I Thank You...:.

Thanks, Pomelo. I'm very grateful that you and I met up yesterday. Wednesday was a horrible day, and I guess I just needed to meet up with you to ease the pain a bit.

Being financially constrained as I am right now feels rather horrible, but it gets just that much more bearable knowing you're there for me and you love me.

And you know I love you so much, too...

No comments: