Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Diablo Disease...

.:Hazardous To My Health...:.

So after a whole-day Diablo II run with Mario, Nathan, and Joey, I ended up getting really sick.

It was weird, really. The Diablo II run was capped off by one of the enemies I killed dropping a Unique Unidentified Shield which turned out to be an Exile runeword. I don't even know how that's possible.

I went back home with a burning fever, and I couldn't even sleep because I was in so much pain.

And yet I couldn't leave behind my Plurk, and I was PhPlurking my way while I was getting delirious with fever.

Thank God for My Beloved, as she actually kept me company and kept me from going nuts while I was dealing with the pain. She talked to me over the phone and soothed my frayed nerves.

Well, I'm feeling much better now, so thank God for that, I guess.

No comments: