Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Energizer And Nuffnang Power My Life Through My TV Remote (And It Just Keeps Going...)

.:... And Going, And Going, And Going... :.

Energizer and Nuffnang power my life through my TV Remote. And it just keeps going, and going, and going.

How long, do you ask? First of all, you have to know that we use our TV's quite a bit at home, mostly for gaming purposes. Here. Let me show you it:


I didn't eat for three months to get this TV...

You have to understand that regardless of how much or how little one uses a remote control for a television, it's expected that these remote controls will last quite a while. Maybe three months or so. Well, given how the pair of batteries we use on the LG TV were the same pair of batteries from our older TV that we sold to make room for the new one, this means that we've been using the same pair of batteries to power the TV remote for two years and counting.

And yes, it still works without missing a beat. No need to slap the remote or any of those silly rituals you have to do just to get your remote working when using other batteries.

That's why it's pretty obvious: they are the makers of the world's longest lasting batteries. Energizer locks in the power in ways other batteries can only dream of, and it's amazing that with such great power, they also come with such great responsibility. It kinda reminds me of someone I know...


Looks familiar, eh?

So yeah, Energizer has got it going with their batteries, and they, along with Nuffnang, have a premiere for The Amazing Spider-Man happening on June 29, in Rockwell. I'd love to go, if they're willing to have me.

Indeed, Energizer has powered my life through my TV remote. But there's one other half to the story... how has Nuffnang powered my life, having been a former part of the crazy Nuffnang family for the past three years?

I think it's easy to say how Nuffnang has powered my life then, and how it powers my life to this very day.


That's how.

No matter what happened, I keep going and going, and going. It's easy to see who I have to thank for making that huge a difference in my life. Need I say more?

Once a Nuffie, always a Nuffie.



No comments: