Friday, April 21, 2006

Boo...

.:Today's LSS:.

A positive message to everyone who can hear it. I've never been really known to be a quitter in life, and that hasn't ever really changed...

Win
by Brian McKnight

Dark is the night
I can weather the storm
Never say die
I’ve been down this road before

I’ll never quit
I’ll never lay down
See I promised myself I would never let me down

Chorus:
So I’ll never give up
Never give in
Never let a ray of doubt slip in
And if I fall
I’ll never fade
I’ll just get up and try again
Never lose hope
Never lose faith
There’s much too much at stake
Upon myself I must depend
I’m not looking for a place ashore
I’m gonna win

Won’t stop me now
There’s still a ways to go
Some way somehow
Whatever it takes I know

I’ll never quit
I’ll never go down
I’ll make sure they remember my name 100 years from now

(Chorus)

When it’s all said and done
My once in a lifetime won’t be back again
Now is the time, for me to stand
Here is my chance, that’s why I

(Chorus)


.:It's Not What You Think!!!:.

Look at the picture below... what do you see?



Now, take a closer look...



You sure about what you're seeing? Or are you actually curious to find out what you're really looking at?


Well, look no further...



See? It's not what you think!!!

In any case, to find out more about the so-called "Gatorade Conspiracy", click HERE, if you're so inclined. :P

.:Feel-Good Friday Radio Recollections:.

Gia and I had a fairly funny show today, as we just kept on throwing jokes in rapid succession over the topic for the morning, "What is your comfort food?"

Apparently, the most common answer turned out to be "chocolates".

Gia and I have an excellent rapport, particularly with how our dialogue can flow with each other so freely as of late. The main kicker that I really noticed is that our sense of humor works pretty well when I start going off with the double entendre here and there... it just really works... heh.

I think it especially worked when we were playing the song "I'll Make Love To You"...

Kel: Now, that won't just make you feel good. It'll make you feel goooooodddd...

We also loved poking fun by using song titles to tell a story, like "Four Seasons Of Loneliness", "The Man I Was With You", "I Can Never Take The Place Of Your Man", and so forth... every song really tells a story, huh?

By the end of the program, we've pretty much come up with a ton or two of ideas already for new segments. Pro wrestling, anime, urban legends, heck, even poetry. Let's hope the ideas turn out well, really...

.:Found On A Tekken Board:.

"Help! I can't beat my friend's Wang!"

I don't know about you, but he could've rephrased that question a bit better, couldn't he?

For the uninformed, Wang is actually a character in Tekken who has appeared, I believe, in Tekken 2, Tekken Tag, and Tekken 5. Pretty okay character, though I never bothered learning him at all...

.:Omigosh! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!:.

So a listener was listening to Gia and I talk about food, and next thing I knew, she and two of her friends dropped by the station to hand us food.

Thank you very much for the kind, kind gesture, Sugar! you have no idea how much it meant to us, as we were starving and exhausted at the station already...

No comments: