Friday, April 21, 2006

Oops. Belated Post, But By Just A Day...

.:Today's LSS:.

For people reading this blog/lj for the first time, it's customary of me to start off the key post for the day with lyrics to a song that means a lot for me at the particular day...

Today, I guess this should really hit a nerve with some people. And I'm quite certain there's nothing ambigious about the song's message.

I'll Always Love You
by Michael Johnson

Standin' by my window
List'nin' for your call
Seems I really miss you after all

Time won't let me
Decide thoughts to myself
I'd just like to let you know
I wish I'd never let you go

And I'll always love you
Deep inside this heart of mine
I do love you
And I'll always need you
And if you ever change your mind
I'll still, I will love you

Wish you'd never left me
But love's a mystery
You can break a heart so easily

The days and nights we knew
How much I feel for you
Time has come for me to see
How much your love has meant to me

And I'll always love you
And if you ever change your mind
I'll still, I will love you

Time, like a river, keeps on rollin' right on by
Nothin' left for me to do
So I watch the river rise

And I'll always love you
Deep inside this heart of mine
I do love you
And I'll always need you
And if you ever change your mind
I'll still, I will
I'll still, I will, love you


.:Because Snape Is Worth It!:.

Look at that lovely hair!

.:Gasp!:.

So I actually went to bed at five in the afternoon yesterday, after having had fairly little sleep over the past few days due to I-Blog and such.

Naturally, I didn't set the alarm. It's not like I expected to sleep all the way to my boardwork the very next day, which was two in the afternoon, anyways...

Next thing I knew, I was up at four in the morning. Can you believe it? That has got to be way too weird... yeesh...

Despite the fact that it meant I would miss all but one hour of my radio show, I still went to WAVE, anyways. I still have more work to handle after the program, after all.

.:Yesterday's Deal:.

It was a Waveback Wednesday yesterday, so I played a bit of "Stand By Me". I proudly announced that "Andrew E is in da house", as my partner, Gia, cringed over the quip.

We had a nice topic for our show yesterday. Gia and I were asking people "What is the one thing you can do better than anybody else?"

You know that thing you really like?

I taught that to your girlfriend. :P

I'm kidding, I'm kidding!

No comments: