Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sigh... More Sighing...

.:Today's LSS:.

I know a male artist did this originally. Who was it?

I Need You Back
by Lea Salonga

If I had shown what you really meant to me
Maybe then you'd still be a part of me
I was wrong not to let you know
This feeling that's hard for me to show

Since you've gone I've always been alone
Feeling down and sorry for myself
I look at your picture and there I find
I won't make it through another rain
Without your sunshine

I need you back...
I need you here to guide me
Please come back
You're the only one who's ever loved me
I need you back
Let's start all over again
Share the love you had for me then

Since I've said what I came here to say
Guess I'd better be going on my way
But before I go I just got to let you know
You're the only one who can make me happy again

I need you back...
I need you here to guide me
Please come back
You're the only one who's ever loved me
I need you back
Let's start all over again
Share the love you had for me then
Share the love you had for me then...


.:John Cena, the Flasher:.

I'd love to post the picture myself, but it's on the WWE website, and you know they make sure you can't rip pictures from there...

So just go HERE, and check picture number 88. Tell me if I'm wrong. Go ahead.

.:Argghhh...:.

After doing some calculations, I discovered today, much to my chagrin, that I actually don't end up saving much money in any given month because of my daily expenses.

If you tally all of that in, I need ventures outside my current job for me to be able to live decently and save enough money for anything at all. Sigh...

.:Still Sick:.

My sore throat is still there, unfortunately.

That's not good news, and I can't afford medicine anymore.

Sigh. I've been spending way too much, and now, medical costs have just been hurting me even more while I'm at it.

.:Gaff:.

Tried to go and meet someone yesterday. Then I found out that she wasn't going out of the building from where I was waiting for her. Ended up wasting my time.

.:Proxy Tournament:.

Well, Grim Long was kind to me, and I won thanks to it. I think the deck is really solid, although my problem with it is the Stax matchup is still an uphill battle, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's precisely what I run into all the time.

That being said, I commented for the most part that my main problem with these tournaments is that players just walk in without prior testing and expect to do well. Doesn't follow, and only debunks the argument that "players need power to win". They also need a lot of their wits about them, at the same time.

Sigh... so many things to think about, so little time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The original interpreter of the song is "Raymond Lauchengco".

If you're also suffering from colds lately, better have your throat checked. Baka akala soar throat lang, pharyngitis na pala. (Masasayang lang medicines na di pala tama, that already happened to me because of overfatigue.) Avoid sweets juices and milk/coffee, just drink plain water (better if lukewarm).