Saturday, April 15, 2006

Sigh...

.:Typing (With One Hand?!?) From Mario's Office In U.P. Baguio...:.

Yep. Just the two of us here. Ain't that sweet? ;)

.:It's A Black Saturday...:.

... and the one thing I'm banking on has not happened at all.

I have a fairly okay update once I'm back, I suppose.

But for now, let's just have an uber-quick post here.

.:Willard Cheng?:.

Holy crap. He's a reporter in ABS-CBN now? Wow.

I feel so small...

.:It's Cold Here...:.

Ah, well. I'll live. At least, my asthma isn't acting up.

But I guess I really just miss certain things I used to be able to count on happening on a daily basis. So much for those things now... one can only hope.

.:To My Best Friend...:.

I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you.

I'm not entirely sure if you're coping well with what's going on right now, but whether or not, my prayers go out to you...

Please always remember that your friends do love you a lot, and at this point, come only third to your family and to Him in that department....

I'm sorry I didn't get to make my sentiments heard sooner. I got online only today...

No comments: