Friday, August 15, 2003

As I did mention yesterday, Grace and I had a huge argument last Wednesday over the silliest of things: that I wasn't crying a river over the fact I missed seeing Mars that night, and she felt like I didn't care about it and that was so wrong...

But that argument, as huge and as taxing as it may have been on the both of us, was something I had to simply make amends for, regardless of who was right or wrong. So as soon as my classes ended (Lots of progress with the thesis, so it seems.), I went straight to UST, with a pretty hard rain brewing, and a sumbit of a guard disallowing me from going inside. Now that was odd... nonetheless, I waited outside for Grace, and it wasn't long before she came out to meet me. We were rather apologetic with one another, and angel that she is, she decided to treat me to dinner... the sisig and the Babalumengai was great, actually.

It was a perfect way to patch up things between me and her, plus she got to see my graduation pictures. Nonetheless, we had a good time, and I was sincerely happy she appreciated my effort to go to her school in lieu of having some extra sleep which I sorely needed...

Anyways, since my route to my aunt's house was U.P., I likewise decided to drop by and chat with her for a while. She seemed a bit more uppity (But certainly not bouncy. ::winks::). I recalled the time she was choking me last Wednesday and the magic bullet comment I gave her that immediately made her relinquish her grip around my neck. Heh. I'm not telling. She's reading this, and I don't want to be strangled again...

Nonetheless, we had a short chat, and I then went back to my aunt's house, and on the way back, I lucked out...

I saw Ma'am Sining Tanedo.

Who's she? Well, she was my Psych teacher in 2nd year. Her voice reminds me of someone I know... :)

We were chatting a bit, and then I went back home after a short exchange of pleasantries with her...

I thought she was already in Germany. Apparently, she'll be leaving for about a month or two for Switzerland in September... hmm... wonder if that's a honeymoon or something. Forgot to ask her if she's getting married. :)

Still, that really just completed my day... Talk about a hat trick.

No comments: