Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Randomicity

.:Today’s LSS:.

What else should I be? What else should I say? I guess this is all I am left with… nothing but yesterday to hold on to with one of the best things that ever happened in my life…

All Apologies
by Nirvana

What else should I be
All apologies
What else could I say
Everyone is gay
What else could I write
I don't have the right
What else should I be
All apologies

In the sun
In the sun I feel as one
In the sun
In the sun
I'm married
Buried

I wish I was like you
Easily amused
Find my nest of salt
Everything is my fault
I'll take all the blame
Aqua seafoam shame
Sunburn with freezeburn
Choking on the ashes of her enemy

In the sun
In the sun I feel as one
In the sun
In the sun
Married, Maried, Maried!
Buried!
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

All in all is all we are (x20)


.:Sumany Things On My Mind:.

On this day, I feel like a really tightly wrapped up piece of suman.

I feel drained, exhausted, and completely unable to think straight. Inasmuch as Def Jam: Fight For NY has been very enjoyable and has provided me with hours upon hours of fun, not even a good massage could save me from feeling as lethargic as I do right now.

So yeah, I kind of feel like suman today. I’m too wrapped up in too many things, and on top of that, I feel like people would just chew me out the first chance they get…

.:Sneakiness:.

I sometimes wonder what things could possibly go with gin. There’s gin pomelo, there’s gin guyabano… but what about gin iced tea? Gin orange juice? Gin mineral water?

That was something I said on the air yesterday. I found it pretty amusing, as it was a very sneaky way to say her name on the radio. Repeatedly. Heh.

.:Windfall:.

I’m getting a Black Lotus! Wheeeee!!!

.:Even More Good News:.

voldemort02: Mishra's Workshop, meron ka?
voldemort02: O Factory lang?
voldemort02: Bazaar Of Baghdad, if ever?


marcusruger : no bazaar
marcusruger : 2 workshops
marcusruger : technically one isnt mine
marcusruger : lol
marcusruger : hiniram ko lang yun eh
marcusruger : kaso my frend is in the states na so…
marcusruger : LOL


voldemort02: Pabili nung shops.
voldemort02: Hehe.
voldemort02: Magagamit ko yun.


marcusruger : heck i'll dump it all on you
marcusruger : sell em all
marcusruger : you can have the shops free


But since I’m honest and all that…

voldemort02: Sure ka, ah?

marcusruger : sure

voldemort02: Kasi the Shops are as expensive as Moxes, eh.
voldemort02: I don't want to have to deal with karma by not telling you that up front.


marcusruger : i take it back then
marcusruger : i'll only give you one
marcusruger : you can buy the other
marcusruger : the one is a gift


voldemort02: Wow. Thanks.

A free Mishra’s Workshop! If this is a dream, I don’t ever want to wake up!

.:As Good As I Recall:.

Being in the RX station from time to time still makes me feel rather nostalgic. I’ve given years of my life to that station as a listener and as a trainee, so I have nothing but good things to say about the people there.

I dropped by last Monday, as one of the Radio 1 people who knew me was there, and she asked me about how it feels to be doing the graveyard shift and all. It wasn’t so bad, really. It got even better when I walked into the booth to talk a bit to Chico, Delle, and Brad. I think Delle didn’t know I already got transferred to the graveyard shift as she was asking if I didn’t have any work that day. Brad was asking me for spoilers on Harry Potter, on the other hand, and I was obliging him while making sure neither Chico nor Delle heard it so they don’t get spoiled that Moaning Myrtle died. Lol.

I miss seeing those people. I practically grew up with Chico and Delamar, as I started being a listener to them around their first year as a tandem. I was a freshman back then. Think about it: that was close to a decade ago already…

.:Posting Just In Case:.

Isn’t it odd how this news originally came from me before Sacha started passing it on? =P

No, I’m not a geek.

Build a PC in the fastest time and be crowned as the Philippines' FASTEST GEEK!

PC Magazine Philippines will host elimination rounds in selected schools around Metro Manila to look for the fastest PC builders. Winners from each venue will compete in the finals in SM Megamall Cyberzone to determine who will be the Philippines' Fastest Geek. A victory party at the SM Megamall Megastrip will be thrown in honor of the Philippines' Fastest Geek and the finalists! August 27, 2005: SM Megamall Cyberzone 10AM Onwards. All-night partying follows at SM Megastrip B.

Elimination Dates and Venues:

August 12 - UPD, ADMU, DLSU
August 17 - Informatics, Adamson, UST
August 24 - AMA, Mapua Makati, Don Bosco Mandaluyong

Win a fully-loaded Multimedia PC and represent the country in the Regional Championship in Singapore!

No comments: