Thursday, November 10, 2005

Level Up Dance!!!

.:Today's LSS:.

Can't believe I mistook the artist of this song to be Gary Valenciano...

Sa Kanya
by Ogie Alcasid

Namulat ako at ngayo'y nag-iisa
Pagkatapos ng ulan
Bagama't nakalipas na ang mga sandali
Ay nagmumuni kung ako'y nagwagi
Pinipilit mang sabihin na ito'y wala sa akin
Ngunit bakit hanggang ngayon, nagdurugo pa rin

Chorus:

Sa kanya pa rin babalik sigaw, ng damdamin
Sa kanya pa rin sasaya bulong ng puso ko
Kung buhay pa ang alaala ng ating nakaraan
Ang pagmamahal at panahon alay pa rin sa kanya

At sa hatinggabi ay nag-iisa na lang
Ay minamasdan ang larawan mo
At ngayo'y bumalik nang siya'y kapiling pa
Alaala ng buong magdamag
Kung sakali man isipin na ito'y wala sa akin
Sana'y dinggin ang tinig kong nag-iisa pa rin

Repeat Chorus:

Adlib:

Ang pagmamahal at panahon alay pa rin
Sa kanya, sa kanya, sa kanya, hah-ooh

Sa kanya.


.:The Premiere:.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will be premiered by WAVE 89.1 on Tuesday, 7:30 PM at Glorietta 4, Cinema 6.

I will most likely have two or so tickets, and most likely, Pomelo isn't going.

Now, I would've offered tickets to someone, but I'm sure pride would get in the way, so I'll lay off on offering the "non-fat suman", neh? ;)

.:A Hilarous Thought:.

In the WWE Fantasy league, they usually show every week a picture of their highest-scoring player, along with the words, "Was (SUPERSTAR) in your RAW/Smackdown fantasy?"

Having "Kane and Big Show in your RAW fantasy" sounded bad enough.

But having "MNM in your Smackdown fantasy" pretty much takes the cake.

You don't get it? Then count your lucky stars that you don't. :P

.:Glad To Have Met Up:.

Had a very good meeting with Clair yesterday. We just really talked, as I had to air some grievances out, and then be done with it.

Oohh, look. I can move on a bit now.

.:Wednesdate:.

Had a wonderful lunch date with Pomelo, and we ate at LKG towers. It was great, really, since I've been dying to try out Lechon Macau from Tang City ever since I made the sorry mistake of eating their horrible roast duck...

Thanks for the wonderful time, Pomelo! You know you never fail to brighten up my day just by being there for me... :x:x:x

.:Editing Is Done!:.

I'm glad that my editing work is done with now. It took me around four hours, though I heard that with less competent editors, it can take over twice as long. That was a bit of a baptism of fire, but at least I know that come next week, I don't need to completely conk out of work to get things done, particularly because it's all doable if I just put my mind to it... I'm really glad.

In any case, I was absent from WAVE today. Can't do that on a weekly basis, so I hope that this is the last time for this year I'd be absent from WAVE on account of GMA. I can do without that kind of conflict...

No comments: