Monday, November 21, 2005

Weekend...

.:Today’s LSS:.

If you don’t know about the He-Man video, ask Jonas about it. He’d know.

What’s Up
By Four Non Blondes

25 years of my life and still
I'm trying to get up that great big hill of hope
for a destination
I realized quickly when I knew I should
that the world was made up of this brotherhood of man
for whatever that means

chorus:
'n so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed
just to get it all out what's in my head
'n I, I'm feeling a little peculiar
'n so I wake in the morning and I step outside
'n I take a deep breath
'n I get real high
'n I scream from the top of my lungs
what's goin' on
and I say hey-ey-ey... (jodel-di-dodel...)
and I said hey what's going on
and I say hey... etc. (uh! uu-uuhu-huhuuuu...)
I said hey what's going on

and I try, oh my God do I try
I try all the time
in this institution
and I pray, oh my God do I pray
I pray ev'ry single day
for a revolution

(chorus)

25 years of my life and still
I'm trying to get up that great big hill of hope
for a destination


.:A Restful Week:.

While I realize I'll be doing editing and mastering for Day Off this week, the nice thing is that I don't really need to work in GMA until around Thursday, so I can just get a bit of transcribing done for the profile, and then finish writing it by the weekend. I just have to take the time out to finish my article for EYP, and then I’ll be all right otherwise for the most part, considering how much time I’d actually have to pull everything off just right.

It’s been great working for GMA so far. I know it could be better, at least monetarily-wise, but it’s all good, as I realize it’s a starting point if in case (Emphasis on that fact.) I really want to continue a career in broadcasting.

Regardless, I hope things turn out well enough for me… I have the rest of this month to prove my worth to the company, and there are no guarantees that I keep my job after two months. Ergo, I have to work for it.

.:Showoff:.

I decided to indulge and purchase both X-Men Legends II and NBA Live 06 for the PSP the other day, and then I used my free Sunday to drop by Peppy’s house and just say howdy. Nothing particularly out of the ordinary, as I was just mainly finishing a script I had to do for GMA. Regardless, he found the games I had particularly amusing, especially Burnout Legends, which was definitely a fun game that I don’t regret picking up for one second at all…

I then showed him the He-Man video, and he was laughing his head off at it. I currently have the said video in my laptop, so people who are curious about it would be able to see it if they want to. Heh.

I obviously don’t have much to blog about lately. Well, no worries. That’s mainly because I haven’t really been at work, since nothing much has been happening with my life otherwise.

I can’t believe it. Outside of work and school, I officially have a very boring life.

W-ell, on second thought, maybe not…

.:Did I Talk About Doom Yet?:.

Pomelo and I watched that movie, and I must say that the last bit where they had an FPS-like sequence really made me laugh... it was a pretty fun movie. Not particularly the best movie that I could recommend for a date, but a fun one, nonetheless.

Besides, it starred the effing Rock. That should count for something.

No comments: