Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ooooh...

... I just saw Harry Potter IV.

A few comments before I write a review:

- Katie Leung is Chinese and is blessed with a British accent. How can you not like that?
- Moaning Myrtle was getting really naughty in this movie...
- Bathing suits scenes, innuendo... hmm... this movie is pretty naughty.
- A topless Harry (Nope. Not Hermione.) will have fangirls screaming. I can imagine it now.
- Justin Timberlake lookalike Krum and Cedric Diggory will provide more of the same screaming.
- Lots of characters in the book were nowhere to be found in this film. I won't spoil anything here, but be warned that characters who were introduced in the book will not necessarily show up in the film. Lots of fat got trimmed, and I can't say I'm complaining about that.

No comments: