Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Weekend Recap

.:Today's LSS:.

Doesn't the song tell you everything you need to know? :P

Crazy In Love
by Beyonce, feat. Jay-Z

Yes! so crazy right now
Most incredibly
It's your girl b
It's your boy young
History in the makin
[part 2]

I look and stare so deep in your eyes
I touch on you more and more every time
When you leave i'm beggin you not to go
Call your name two, three times in a row
Such a funny thing for me to try to explain
How i'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame
Yeah, cause i know i don't understand
Just how your love can do what no on else can

Chorus:
Got me lookin so crazy right now
Your love's got me lookin so crazy right now
(your love)
Got me lookin so crazy right now your touch's
Got me lookin so crazy right now
(your touch)
Got me hoping you page me right now your kiss's
Got me hoping you save me right now
Lookin so crazy your love's got me lookin
Got me lookin so crazy your love

When i talk to my friends so quietly
"who he think he is?" look at what you've done to me
Tennis shoes don't even need to buy a new dress
You ain't there, ain't nobody else to impress
It's the way that you know what i thought i knew
It's the beat that my heart skips when i'm with you
Yeah, but i still don't understand
Just how your love can do what no one else can

(Chorus)

I'm warmed up now
Let's go

Young hova
Ya'll know when the flow is loco
Young b and the r-o-c uh oh
O-G, big homie
The one and only
Stick boney but the pockets are fat like tony

Soprano the roc handle
Like van Exel
I shake phonies man, you can't get next to
A genuine article, i do not sing tho
I sling though , if anything i bling yo

Star like ringo
War like a green berret
You're crazy bring your whole set
Jay-z in the range
Crazy and deranged
They can't figure him out
They're like ãhey is he insane?ä

Yes sir i'm cut from a different cloth
My texture is the best fur, im chinchilla

I've been ill of the chain smokers
How you think i go the name hova
I've been reala'
The game's over

Fall back young ever since
I made you change over to platinum
The game's been a wrap
One

Got me looking so crazy, my baby
I'm not myself lately
I'm foolish, i don't do this
I've been playing myself
Baby i don't care
Cuz your love got the best of me
And baby you're making a fool of me
You got me sprung and i don't care who sees
Cuz baby you got me so crazy

(Repeat Chorus Until Fade)


.:A Quick Apology:.

My apologies to Jac for not being able to judge the Pilya contest on time. Work has swamped me completely. I can't wait for the season to end.

I'm really, really sorry.

.:Quick Meetings:.

So I stayed around at Glorietta for a while to see some of my Magic friends in the area, as well as to meet Maia, whom I haven't seen since May, I believe. Since Pomelo was in the area, I decided to ask her to go all the same.

So Gyn got there soon enough. We were just having small talk, while I convinced her to stay on and wait for Maia. We even bought shawarma while waiting, and then we ended up having to go to Landmark so we can intercept Mai, knowing the amazing human traffic going on in the path between Landmark and Glorietta.

We ran into Maia, and we just had an interesting exchange of stories. It's been ages, so I was extremely glad to have met up with her, even though we've mainly been exchanging gripes for the most part. Nonetheless, it turned out well, so we're hoping we find the time to meet up again.

Afterwards, when it was just me and Pomelo, we just shared a magical quiet moment inside the boss. There we were, just standing up at the bus, and just looking at each other, and the silence between us was enough.

.:Shall We Dance?:.

After I managed to get off the bus on the way and said my goodbyes to Pomelo, I then headed off to the Chua residence, as Sacha invited all of us to what promises to be an interesting time, as the agenda was ballroom dancing.

Now, I'd be a liar if I said I'm a good dancer. Dance Maniax doesn't really count, since even the best dancers could be miserable at the game simply because it takes memorization, more than anything else. I get a lot of flak for “lacking rhythm”, though truth be told, I've never really tried hard enough when it comes to dancing.

So I got there, and the guest list consisted of myself, Dominique, Ranulf, Kendra, and Yaiba. Mark and Diane weren't going to show up until much later, as was Charo and Sean. The first dance on the agenda was Swing, and I was absolutely miserable at it. Heck, the only one having any luck whatsoever right there was Sacha and Kendra, but not their respective partners. So instead, we turned to Tango, and everyone got the hang of that better.

Ranulf wasn't too keen on being my de facto practice partner, though, so we had to alternate between Dom as Sacha's partner, as Kendra had her hands full with Yaiba already. Nonetheless, we had a lot of fun as we learned a few tango steps, and it was definitely a new experience. Now, if only I could convince Pomelo to go ballroom dancing with me... amazingly enough, she's not exactly fond of dancing at all, which definitely comes as a surprise...

Truth be told, I learned quite a lot on that day. I really can get the hang of Tango if I practiced just a bit more... at least, I wouldn't embarrass myself anymore... lol.

.:We Heart Katamari:.

A part of me wishes that my laptop can double as a monitor to play a PS2, but it seems that's not going to happen. In any case, after we were done dancing, we then took the time out to go and play We Heart Katamari on Mark's PS2, and it was definitely fun. I can't wait for the game to show up on the PS2 sometime this month or next month. Heh.

We were definitely laughing our heads off with the game. The cutscenes required a lot of illegal substances for them to come up with, in my humble opinion. Heh.

.:It's Her Birthday!!!:.

I slept over at the Chua residence that Friday night, but then we went to Diane's condo the following morning to just see how it is there. All things considered, it's definitely a really nice place, and it was fun just exchanging stories with them there.

Soon enough, I then took a cab to get to Shang-rila, as Pomelo and I had a date on her 21st birthday. I met her, and there she was, looking as beautiful as ever. She was looking as smoking hot and as gorgeous as ever, but perhaps even more so because she was exuding that aura that comes with her knowledge that it's her day, no question about it.

So we got there, and had lunch first at House Of Minis. What I found amusing with that was the fact that last time we ate there, Gyn wasn't able to finish her food. That being said, she finished her food this time... heh.

So we then considered what to do next. As she was wearing a skirt, and since she's not exactly the epitome of gracefulness (But I still love her to pieces, anyway. =P), we opted not to go for ice skating and instead watch a movie. Now, among all the movies from the Filmfest, we were choosing between “Mulawin” and “Ako Legal Wife”, since we wanted to go for something we knew, and something we didn't have to compete with everybody else for, unlike “Enteng Kabisote” or “Exodus”.

Yes, we wanted to watch a movie so we couldn't watch a movie. Lol.

In any case, we picked “Ako Legal Wife”, and we found the movie extremely hilarious. Still, I enjoyed Gyn's company far more than I enjoyed the movie, which is saying something, because I kinda liked the movie...

Happy, happy, happy birthday to my darling Pomelo. I love you so much, and I hope you'd have more birthdays to come. Mwah! I love you!!!

.:A Life-Saver:.

Amid all the cheesy music I was playing, and all the rather amusing tricks I've been throwing in Sacha's direction, particularly when she fixed my keyboard by blowing at it and so forth, (Clair's head hurt with that one. I'll spare you the same by leaving to your imagination what that was about), amid all the reminders about Dom's voice recognition blunder, amid all the corny puns, particularly the one about omelette...

... Let me thank Sach for helping me out while I was in a bind and letting me finish my script. The help was invaluable.

Unfortunately, I now have to finish another script, and this time, I need to get transcripts. Ack.

No comments: