Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sigh...

.:Today’s LSS:.

Can you get any more shameless? Win or not, the shilling machine behind this man knows no bounds. And sadly, this song is soooo LSS-inducing.

I don’t have lyrics, though.

You know the song I’m talking about.

“Para Sa Iyo Ang Laban Na Ito”, by Manny Pacquiao.

Yeesh.

.:The Long Delay:.

I think it should be obvious that with my laptop out of commission, and GMA milking my last week of work for what it’s worth, that my blogging would definitely take a hit.

Irregardless, I still found the time to squeeze in a quick entry, so I won’t disappoint, as far as that goes. I’ll lay off the photo-heavy posts I had lately, but expect a few more from me in the near future… heh.

In any case, it was a fairly okay weekend. Nothing overtly exciting, as the tournament last Sunday consisted of a mere thirteen people. The lone female player in the tournament, Ann, curled her hair, though. Lol. I’m sure you’ve seen her picture already.

Anyways, aside from that, Saturday was mostly spent at home, so meh. Friday was a bit interesting, if only for the lunch date Gyn and I had (I don’t remember where we went, but it was not where we usually had lunch. Was it at PBCom or something?), then the appointment I had with Jamie Bautista, who interviewed me for the job I’ve been meaning to go for.

As far as that went, I believe it went well. Given what they expected of me, I don’t see any hitches there, and I think I can deliver on it. At least, I won’t be writing scripts in the middle of the night the way I was doing last Sunday for GMA, which ought to be the last script I’m writing for them for the foreseeable future.

All in all, fairly okay weekend. I just wish the asthma would stop acting up, because as is, I’ll be taking a bit of a pay cut and be half-unemployed for a month or so, what with my season with GMA ending.

.:Somebody Teach Me Audio Editing, Stat…:.

I would want to learn how to do audio editing. Hopefully, it wouldn’t be so hard because as is, I haven’t taken the time out to learn Adobe Photoshop yet, so I actually am bad at that…

Anyways, it’s for a little sideline I have for my uncle. Hopefully, someone could hear this cry for help. Heh. I’d highly appreciate it, for sure.

.:Darn…:.

I’m soooo tired… I really need sleep. But well, I might want to move schedules as well, as I don’t think I can keep up with a 2-6 AM schedule. This will especially be true if I don’t get back in ADMU by next schoolyear.

Also, I bought a bugged version of Madden NFL 06. Not only is the game turning itself off in Franchise Mode all the time, I have no freaking idea how to play football. I guess I screwed myself over, eh? Oh, well.

Rey Mysterio won the Royal Rumble. Cool. Cena won back the belt. Not cool. Edge vs. Foley for the title might actually be one hellacious match, and they threw it away. Mark Henry should stay out of the main event scene from now on as well. Eww.

No comments: